Thursday, April 22, 2010

Let's do pics.

Hello everyone.
I missed blogging about Stew.

Let's talk about the new Taylor/Kristen pic.



Stew looks so tired.
Damn tired.
Eyes-closed tired.
(Damn Rob, what have you done last night?)
We can notice:
the glasses.
the Runaways shirt.
the jacket - yellow one, which I personally love.

Okay, let's leave Stew get her beauty sleep.

Taylor!
Isn't it obvious he wants to look like Stew?
Oh damn Tay Tay.

What with the hand Tay?
Rob's property.
You should better let Stew have her sleep on your shoulder.
Even if Jacob would be a little better.

Conclusion:
Picture is cute.
Brazil pic - win.

Now, let's talk about... GangstaStew... YO!



GangstaStew rocks yer socks man!
Just look at her.
She's shining even wearing those.

1. LOVE the glasses.
2. the bracelets.. are so.. Coachella.
3. Her smile. Oh Kristen THE smile.





I NEED to analyse this one.
So many I could say on it.

The hair.
How much I loved that hair.
Is there even a name for the colour of her stunningly gorgeous hair?
And her eyes.
You could get drown in their colour.

Kristen, what you do to me.

The nails.

PS: I need to remind myself do to a BlondeStew post sometime.

So, the nails.
Nail-biting, uhh.
Red nail.
Bet that got Rob excited.

The jaket.
Ohmygod, THE jacket.
One of my fav things from her. It's just... so Kristen.

Her make-up.
Killed me.
It suits her eyes so good.

And the last, rings & watch.

One of the most random things ever, but still, so KStew.

2 comments: